KILLER $100K FIGURE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SHOPIFY STORE - Shopify Tutorial

Shopify Tutorial

E-Commerce Guide And Social Media Marketing

Friday, November 3, 2017

KILLER $100K FIGURE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SHOPIFY STORE

Get​ ​Your​ ​Free​ ​Shopify​ ​Trial!

We ​ ​use ​ ​Shopify​ ​because​ ​it’s ​ ​simply​ ​the​ ​best​ ​platform ​ ​to​ ​use.​ ​​Use ​ ​the ​ ​link​ ​below​ ​to ​ ​activate​ ​your
FREE ​ ​trial
​.​ ​Shopify ​ ​is ​ ​the ​ ​best​ ​to ​ ​use​ ​because ​ ​there​ ​is ​ ​no​ ​coding​ ​required, ​ ​no​ ​experience ​ ​needed and ​ ​you ​ ​can ​ ​get ​ ​a ​ ​store ​ ​up ​ ​and ​ ​running​ ​with ​ ​no​ ​design ​ ​skills!​ ​This​ ​makes ​ ​things​ ​very ​ ​easy ​ ​when ​ ​it comes ​ ​to ​ ​creating ​ ​your ​ ​first​ ​drop ​ ​shipping ​ ​store​ ​and ​ ​making​ ​your ​ ​first ​ ​dollar​ ​online.

FREE​ ​TRIAL​ ​>​ ​​Shopify.com

To ​ ​secure ​ ​this ​ ​free ​ ​Trial​ ​you​ ​need ​ ​to ​ ​ACT​ ​RIGHT​ ​NOW!​ ​You ​ ​can​ ​choose​ ​any​ ​name​ ​because​ ​you can ​ ​change ​ ​your​ ​name ​ ​anytime​ ​once ​ ​signed ​ ​up. ​ ​I ​ ​would​ ​suggest ​ ​getting​ ​this​ ​free ​ ​trial​ ​NOW.

Introduction
Right so you’re here for one thing and one thing only…. To make money with dropshipping! I get that and I’m here to help. First let me introduce myself I’m Franklin and Since early 2015 I started my online eCom journey to 6 figures a year. I’ve been making money online for about 6 years now but started eCom just before I dropped the Franklin Hatchett method….

What’s the Franklin Hatchett method? Well it’s the method you came here to learn and you hear about all over the internet. The ecommerce drop shipping method!

Why am I telling you this?
Well, I’m telling you this so you know you’re getting the training you need from someone who ACTUALLY has experience in this field.

Alright let’s get into it. The products below have made me and my eCom buddies over 6 figures. I have a few products of my own in here. I’m sharing this because we don’t need to advertise anymore, we now have large email list we have build up. We have a solid customer base for these products and don’t advertise them now.

Military Tactical Backpack




A friend of mine created an entire store based on bags and backpacks. He revealed to me that tactical backpacks made him over 100k! Why are we telling you this? I’m not writing this so you can go copy these products and make bank, i’m posting these so you can get ideas. Even if you did copy these products and become successful we don’t care. We already have customers anyways.
  
Watermelon Slice


Well this one speaks for itself… it solves a major problem. So has this made money? You bet it has, I know a guy who did a video on this and it got over 6 million views on Facebook. You do the math ;) This product actually goes against everything I look for in a product but hey… it worked for him so nice work!
 LED Light Bar
Here we go! One of my favourite items that I’ve personally done quite well from. I had to split the profit 3 ways since I’m in a trio partnership with this store but hey money is money right. You want to know why I love selling these? High ticket items! I can sell these for $200+ and only pay $100 for them. The market is huge when it comes to trucking, they love tricking out there rides with lights. I have an email list of 1800 customers alone that have purchased LED lights from us. 1800 customers that are willing to buy more $200 lights so feel free to try this product I already have my customer base. Some might say 1800? Haha that’s small… that’s 1800 who have purchased at $200+... that’s over $360,000.
 All Over Printed Clothing


So up above we have all over printed t shirts. These sell soooooo well! I was buying them for $7 and selling them for $29.99 and $39.99. I have an email list of 17000 that I built up over 11 months while selling these items. You can even see one of my stores above in the picture. It’s no secret that I sell these I’ve mentioned it many times in my Facebook group. These make money!

 Mechanical Watches



So I don’t have any experience selling these but my buddy made over $135,000 selling them so they do sell! The best part? 70% of that came from Instagram traffic! That’s a HUGE amount of money to make from Instagram. He used to call it Instagram baller bucks haha. Apparently he now has a 9000+ plus customer base!

Steampunk Glasses


A buddy of mine has sold these for a while now and just went over $107,000 in sales! These are actually very popular, there are multiple stores selling them and are there main selling items. These are great for upsell on the mechanical watches…… (steampunk) Little hint for you.

 Heavy Duty Phone Cases


These suckers are SUPER popular in the outdoor niche. For those who know me I’ve been in the outdoor niche for a long time and these did VERY VERY well for me. It makes sense to sell these to hunters, sailors, fishermen, hikers…. Right? So we did and cleared 6 figures. Also sold these at a slightly high price and still did well.

Mini Tactical Bag


I failed with this product at first and gave up, 2 months later these things crushed it! The partner I was selling these with didn’t think they would work and well… so did it. The product proved us wrong. We hit a lot of niches but the hunting and tramping/hiking niche did the best for us.

 Pocket Torch



No introduction here for those of you who know me know we crushed it out on this one! The adverts were seen all over the place…

It went viral because we tried to smash it with a truck

Tactical Pen 


Want to know a secret? These bad boys CRUSHED it on instagram. We sold soooooo many of these on Instagram then we crushed in with our email list that we built from those customers. We sold these for $34.99 plus used them as upsells on other items. 

Cream of the Crop (Solar Powerbank)


Alright this is one of my higher grossing products to date. Grossed well over $400k before for it slowed down. If you have been part of the Facebook group from that start you know about this.. Oh and I let it slip by mistake on my Youtube once haha. The ones that start to make me good money I order them myself and take my own pictures with videos… this is what really boosted this to over $100k..

Did you notice a pattern?
Well all of these apart from the melon slicer can be sold for a great profit. That’s the thing, the more you can sell something for the less orders you have to fill but the more money you make. Even the fidget spinner is getting sold for $29.99 and he only pays a few bucks for them.


What is next!?

Read awesome this article >> FREE​ ​TRAINING​ ​TO​ ​HELP​ ​YOU​ ​GET​ ​STARTED​ ​WITH SHOPIFY​ ​AND​ ​DROP​ ​SHIPPING 

No comments:

Post a Comment