DROPSHIPPING NICHE CHEAT SHEET - Shopify Tutorial

Shopify Tutorial

E-Commerce Guide And Social Media Marketing

Monday, November 6, 2017

DROPSHIPPING NICHE CHEAT SHEET

Get​ ​Your​ ​Free​ ​Shopify​ ​Trial!

We ​ ​use ​ ​Shopify​ ​because​ ​it’s ​ ​simply​ ​the​ ​best​ ​platform ​ ​to​ ​use.​ ​​Use ​ ​the ​ ​link​ ​below​ ​to ​ ​activate​ ​your
FREE ​ ​trial
​.​ ​Shopify ​ ​is ​ ​the ​ ​best​ ​to ​ ​use​ ​because ​ ​there​ ​is ​ ​no​ ​coding​ ​required, ​ ​no​ ​experience ​ ​needed and ​ ​you ​ ​can ​ ​get ​ ​a ​ ​store ​ ​up ​ ​and ​ ​running​ ​with ​ ​no​ ​design ​ ​skills!​ ​This​ ​makes ​ ​things​ ​very ​ ​easy ​ ​when ​ ​it comes ​ ​to ​ ​creating ​ ​your ​ ​first​ ​drop ​ ​shipping ​ ​store​ ​and ​ ​making​ ​your ​ ​first ​ ​dollar​ ​online.

FREE​ ​TRIAL​ ​>​ ​​Shopify.com

To ​ ​secure ​ ​this ​ ​free ​ ​Trial​ ​you​ ​need ​ ​to ​ ​ACT​ ​RIGHT​ ​NOW!​ ​You ​ ​can​ ​choose​ ​any​ ​name​ ​because​ ​you can ​ ​change ​ ​your​ ​name ​ ​anytime​ ​once ​ ​signed ​ ​up. ​ ​I ​ ​would​ ​suggest ​ ​getting​ ​this​ ​free ​ ​trial​ ​NOW. 





Introduction

This isn’t going to be one of those silly free list that’s full of junk. I bet you have seen them right? “Download 200 Dropshipping Niches” What’s the point…. It’s just a list of niches that hardly work. I’m going to show you niches that actually WORK! Niches that I’ve had experience in or my buddies have.

So welcome, I’m Frankin and I do Internet Marketing stuff for a living and it’s super fun. I’ve helped as bunch of people out and well, here are some of these results,


I could show you these results all day I have 100s but I know you have things to do….
But one more!

Mario sent me a thank you video for nearly hitting $30,000

Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_m0CLKmvY


So here's the deal with drop shipping, if you don’t do it right you will fail over and over again no matter what you do. So how do you do it right? First by not listening to all the bullsh*t out there, sorry i’m pretty straight up and drop a bad word every now and then.

The Formula is Simple

◉ Find products (multiple products)
◉ Put them onto your store
◉ Test with your paid advertising
◉ No sales then rinse and repeat until you get sales.

The thing is, we all know this drop shipping stuff works but it’s how you execute is that really matters. Most people will just test one to two products then give up and that’s not the way to do it.

Most people are used to just downloading a list of niches off Facebook that has no substance so I’ve selected a few niches and given you an explanation for each niche,.

These are just a select few there are heaps of other niches you can dive into but I don’t want to drag this on because I know you have things to do. This is here to give you an idea on what can work and just letting you know that saturation is pretty much a myth.

Alright so let’s get into this.

Hunting, Fishing, Outdoors (3 Niches)

I know I know, these niches are saturated right? You would usually stay away right? Yes that’s what they tell you to do and why? Because these niches are VERY lucrative. Saturation means money because it means things are selling in those niches. It’s not rocket science to figure that out but most gurus will tell you it’s a waste of time. I’ve made a ton of money in this niche and I still know stores my mates run doing it right now. Don’t worry I’m aloud to share this info about my mates stores because it’s not going to be easy to dive into these niches but with good products and angles the payoff can be huge. I still sell in this niche but not via paid traffic right now. I sell most of my stuff via email marketing now. At the end of the day these are still some of the top niches today no matter what anyone says.

HINT: Garden Sofas do well in the outdoor niche.

I also sold these chargers in the hunting niche and did very well. This is my own video
https://vimeo.com/222076044/efe93f6173

Here is another products I sold in this space. I even ran the product over!
https://vimeo.com/215391707/6d6f9c5739

When it comes to the fishing niche most people do it wrong, they try to sell $3 fishing lures but there just isn’t enough money in it. What you want to do is find products with good profits that are general and you can sell it in all of the niches above.

Classy Accessories (Men)

Yeap this is a real niche and it’s booming especially on instagram. Have you ever been on instagram? If you have you will know a lot of accounts are based around elegance. Put it this way when people see these profiles posting nice stuff they want to be ballers. So well put baller stuff in front of them via Adverts and shoutouts. Here is a list of things I’ve either sold or I’ve seen do very very well.

◉ Carbon fiber things! Phone cases, money clips, wallets…. Young people love
carbon fiber gear.
◉ Glasses that have style including carbon and wooden sun glasses.
◉ Carbon fiber and wooden money clips, I already mentioned this but these do
well when you put them in bundles with other products.
◉ Elegant watches
◉ Bracelets! Big sellers and not those crappy Bracelets.

I was out to dinner one night and my mate was talking about a bracelet he just purchased online. I started selling them on Instagram and did well. These still do well today, I still see people selling them. You need the right audience though and males aged 18-26 did the best for me. I did a lot with shoutouts but also did Instagram advertising.


Carbon fiber phone cases are just badass looking and they do well on Instagram. I haven’t tried them on Facebook but I do know that lads on Instagram love them.

Or even this case looks super slick! I want one myself. This isn’t carbon it just looks good.


Check this, you see the product placement?


Quick Tip

Women’s accessories are very hard to sell, people still try so hard to make it in that niche and I don’t know why. It’s simple…. Women are way smarter than men in this department.

◉ Women want to try things on.
◉ Women love specific brands.
◉ Women are smart enough to know that the $25 ring your are selling is low
quality because they know rings go for more.
◉ Women think twice and men don’t.

I’m serious… Women think before they buy and men don’t (in specific niches). A male just wants to buy what he wants and be done with it but women like to dig deeper to see if they can get a better deal. Most of that doesn’t even matter anyways because when it comes to accessories most women have a specific brand they go for and it’s not Aliexpress products. Now don’t get me wrong I see plenty of stores doing very well in this niche but they sell in volume and that’s why they succeed. They sell 100s or even 1000s of different products to make the good profits. It’s very hard to just try sell a few specific items to women in the clothing and accessories industry.

Canvas Art

This niche is full of crazy profit because you can sell for high profits. You can really use your imagination he since you can now do print on demand canvas art. We used to only be able to buy premade ones off Aliexpress but not anymore. You can now use sites like viralstyle to do print on demand art. Pretty cool right? This niche can be hard to get used to since you have to be creative but it can make you a ton of money.

Check this one out it’s pretty slick and you can pick them up for like $20, I could sell this for $100+ to Audi or can fans. This is just the tip of the iceberg.



Animals/Pets

This one is a no brainer but people still don’t do it right. You might be saying “Franklin this one is obvious” but most people jump in and start selling cheap weird pet necklaces etc, the money is in print on demand. You have seen those t shirts around right? Things like “this lady loves cats” “This truck driver loves dogs”. Well 2 things, 1 you can sell these for way more than cheap items and it’s way more personalized. The examples I just gave are very basic but you get the point. A lot of people think this niche is saturated aswell, thats a good thing saturation makes money.

You need to start thinking outside the box in these niches but there is massive amounts of money to be made. You can even bundle the shirt with other things to maxamize profits. You can go ahead and sell necklaces and all that and they work but you just need A LOT of volumes. Even if you don’t want to do print on demand you could try find some stuff on Aliexpress but I recommend print on demand as it’s more personal. I have recommended doing animal jewelry in the past but good jewelry and I’ve always warned that it’s a volume game.


UPDATE FOR NOVEMBER, 08 2017

Gaming

The gaming niche is absolutely massive..Why? Well, there is such a variety of things to sell plus you can sell most of it for a higher price. This is a very passionate nice and you can sell all sorts of things from custom mouse pads to light up keyboards and unique mouses. People are very passionate about gaming and I would know because I used to love playing games. Check out this mouse pad…. I would buy it. You can find tons of cool mouse pads on Aliexpress. I found a mouse today that currently has 12,000 orders pending… this niche is selling.



Gadgets

Do you ever see people selling things like Magnetic phone cables or weird things that do really well on Facebook? Why do these do well? A few reasons and one of those reasons is the products are interesting and in some cases solve a problem. If you go search in Aliexpress you can find all sorts of cool things like even a pineapple peeler! Or a watermelon slicer. Although you can’t sell these for a ton of money they get a lot of attention because they are unique and solve an issue.

I found the best way to advertise gadgets is to do a Video View ad or do a PPE advert with a video then retarget back to the engagement with your conversion ad. It’s much easier to sell gadgets by building hype they retargeting back with your conversion ads.


(Good) Phone Cases

I have a love hate relationship with this niche but it still works very well. This is saturated and I know I said that’s a good thing but in this case it’s a little harder because profits are a lot less on phone cases. So why have I added this one in here? Because my friend, if you sell the right phone cases you can make a lot of money. You need to sell cool phone cases or ones that stop phones from smashing when
dropped.

Have you ever seen the selfie case? It went viral and viral means money. This case has also been in various movies.



And have you ever seen those heavy duty cases? Those solve problems and that problem is people always smashing their phones!

Then we have this cool case. You see? It’s unique and different not just another plain old phone case. I can already think of audiences off the top of my head that might like this.

These phone case niches are still very profitable but you need to think outside the box.



I guess these ones here could go into the Animal niche as well but either way animal cases do very well since you would be advertising to a very specific audience. Well Iknow they do well I’ve seem some adverts with tons of engagement.




As Seen on TV!

What Franklin? Yes that’s right as seen on TV to me is a niche and It’s done well. I used to stay up late at night working and watching those infomercials then I had one of those AHHA moments.

Those Infomercials have been successful for years and why is that? Because they work! I jumped on Aliexpress and found a good range of as seen on tv products.

Now do they actually sell on Facebook? Hell yes they do I’ve sold some myself, I’ve seen videos from others with MILLIONS of views. This is actually a very lucrative niche but only a few people have figured out how to use it.

This niche is easy because all you need to do is replicate products that are sold on these infomercials. You can find a lot of these products in the home improvement section and home on Aliexpress.

Here are some products examples that I have seen on Facebook with hundreds of thousands of views or even millions.




I’m scratching the surface here if you know the names of some of some of the products you can find more. Now for anyone whos knows me this niche is going again everything I’m about because I usually go for saturated niches. This niche isn’t saturated but it’s still working.

Why? Because most people are lazy and they like to stick with all the general niches, like me sometimes haha. The thing with me though, I still dive down into other niches and give them a go.


(Extra) The Pocket Watch Niche

I don’t have a lot of experience in this one myself but some specific watches can do very well. Please note that there are a lot of copyrighted item in this niche so be careful. If you can find one thats aren't infringing on anything then you can do well. Now I’m telling you this because I know friends who have sold these and it worked for them but I have no experience selling these. I think it’s a unique idea to sell these
and it’s very micro niche, this could be a good addition to your store.

Cough Cough… steampunk stores sell these.


The Trick To Finding Products

Now usually most people just jump into Aliexpress and start searching for products, that does work fine but there is more you can do. I usually jump in and test products that are already winning but there is another way to find good products.

Make sure you actually take the time to check out stores in the niche you choose to go with because you can find some golden opportunities.

Check out this store in the 3D Print niche, I used to sell a lot from this store actually if you read my other PDFs you would have seen my I sold these on store.


As you can see you have a ton of pages to check out.

Here is another niche store you can check out for an example.



I think you get it ;)

So if you made it this far thank you! Most people skip all the good bits and never take
action.

Alright so that’s it but here is some advice :). If you struggle to sell products online the trick is in the testing. You need to be testing at least 2 products a day until you find winner. A long list of niches that people give you for free are kind of pointless. Sure if you have a list of 200 niches it can be helpful but truth is most of those niches would never work because there is no audience in that niche or no decent products you can sell to them.

The difference with me is I’ve given you a list of niches and these are niches you can take action in. Right now I run a huge blog, a large Facebook groups with over 30,000 members and a Youtube channel that’s about to hit 50,000 subscribers. I’ve helped 1000s of people and I’m constantly in contact with people of all ages helping them out. I work with people trying to figure this online stuff out and people in their 50s and 60s who would like to expand their already existing online ventures.



USEFUL ARTICLE AND VIDEO:

FREE​ ​TRAINING​ ​TO​ ​HELP​ ​YOU​ ​GET​ ​STARTED​ ​WITH SHOPIFY​ ​AND​ ​DROP​ ​SHIPPING

KILLER $100K FIGURE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SHOPIFY STORE

VIDEO:

SHOPIFY $0-$1000 7 DAYS CHALLENGE


Disclaimer: I’ve asked my buddies If I can share this info so I haven’t exposed anything. I’ve also worked in some of these niches and can’t guarantee these will work for everyone because I have no idea what you’re advertising style is like or anything about your advertising account for that matter. Also my grammar sucks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment